Avocado’s – a wonderful fruit!
This recipe, authored by Delish.com, is a wonderful way to have your avocado’s, enjoy the chips and know that you are eating something that is Keto friendly.
- 1 large ripe avocado 3/4 c.
- freshly grated Parmesan 1 tsp.
- lemon juice 1/2 tsp.
- garlic powder 1/2 tsp.
- Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth. Stir in Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place heaping teaspoon-size scoops of mixture on baking sheet, leaving about 3” apart between each scoop. Flatten each scoop to 3″ wide across with the back of a spoon or measuring cup. Bake until crisp and golden, about 30 minutes, then let cool completely. Serve at room temperature.